- The Oregon Coast Chamber Orchestra gratefully acknowledges our 2012-2013 corporate sponsors:
- Oregon Pacific Bank
- Umpqua Bank
- Fred Meyer.
- Thanks also to:
- Edwin A Fleisher Collection of Orchestral Music, The Free Library of Philadelphia, for the loan of music.
- Siuslaw Middle School, Lisa Petersen, principal and Chris Robotham, director of bands for rehearsal space.
- The Reedsport Community Charter school and Machelle Dorsey, manager of the Pacific Auditorium, for assistance with the Reedsport concert.
- Sue Finlayson, events coordinator, and the members of the Yachats Community Presbyterian Church.
- The Reedsport branch of Umpqua Bank, Polly Ivers and the box office staff at the Newport Performing Arts Center, and Mari's Books in Yachats for ticket sales.
- Divine Decadance Florence
- First Community Credit Union
- Coos Bay, Coquille, Florence, North Bend, Reedsport
- Reedsport Pharmacy & Gifts Reedsport
- Jeff Seehawer Honda World, Coos Bay
- Sue Giddy Insurance Agency Inc. Florence
- Fullhart Insurnace Agency Inc. Reedsport
- Michale Steets Farmer's Insurance, Florence
The Orchestra is also supported by loyal patrons. To find out how you can help support quality live music on the coast, check out the How to Help page. The following are some of the OCC Orchestra's patrons for the 2012-2013 concert season.
Charlie & Margaret Cunningham
W.S. & Ruth Boddy
Carolyn & Michael Hall
Resurrection Lutheran Church
Fred & Angelina Bower
Bob & Jean Hefty
Herb & Esther Seaman
R. W. Stumpf
Carol & Tom Bigart
Gerald & Ellen Bogart
Craig & Joanne McMicken
John & Bonnie Thornton