The Oregon Coast Chamber Orchestra is a tax deductible 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The current Board members are:
Wes Wilcox, President
Janet Boe, Secretary
Barbara Wilcox, Treasurer
- PURPOSES OF THE CORPORATION [from Article 1 of the bylaws]
- Section 3.1. The corporation shall be organized for the general purposes set forth in the Articles of Incorporation.
- Section 3.2. The specific purposes of The Oregon Coast Chamber Orchestra shall be:
- a. to promote the active involvement of adults and selected students in instrumental music performance for the communities along the Oregon coast;
- b. to provide an aesthetic musical experience and further the musical education of instrumentalists and audiences alike;
- c. to allow instrumentalists who live in this area to play challenging music and, in return, to give communities along the Oregon coast a quality musical organization.